HOME of the 199th Basic Seaman Course

THEME: "ONE OCEAN; ONE MISSION, TOGETHER WE LOWER THE ANCHOR OF PEACE."

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > senseless

asher

its all about our class 199..i really dont believe ive done it...it was the longest hour in my life...it was hard for me,physically, mentally, emotionally, etc... kakaloka...but then i just do it..... i still smile and think of those days...ist all in my system  and  one can take that away from me...i got different life now..but then ur still a part of me...all i can say is....dyan n yan eh..wala n akong magagawa hehehhe...missing u all my brothers and sister....

--
August 28, 2010 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

asher

come on 199......i want to hear u shouting..post anything in here

--
August 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

asher

guess what mg batching???? ive just chat with mam escala..and she is so happy to see us grow on our own ways...

August 29, 2010 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iRADJ
Administrator

Oo nga! why are we here? so y dont u shout it!!! bwahahahahaha :D

--

September 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

asher

i just want to share this to all..i went to  portsmount, england...and that is a naval base for royal navy...ive seen fantastic ship...according to tourist guide,theve got the most sofisticated sattelite n radar in the world...imagine that!!!! i just feel sorry for our naval ship.....but i then i know one day we will be better!!!! keep up the spirit mga ka batch....miss u all

--
September 7, 2010 at 3:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iRADJ
Administrator

Batch here in the Philippines they are satisfied on planning and visions for year 2020. hahaha! :D

October 20, 2010 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

391 views - 0 comments
409 views - 1 comment
412 views - 0 comments
417 views - 0 comments